Updates & Announcements
- How are we when it comes to a faith in Christ and Christ alone?
- A faith that takes Him and His words, counsel, directions, principles, practices and promises at face value?
- A faith that is confident in His resurrection and return that gives us eternal hope. A confidence in His present power to work in us and for us. And a faith in One who is totally and whollytrustworthy,
- A faith that declares victory so that we can say – “I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.”
- And a faith that trusts in the Lord with all our heart; and leans not on our own understanding”.
- Can we say that we are keeping the faith? That we are attending, watching over, caring for our conviction, trust, reliance and belief in our walk with and the spiritual principles of His Word?
- Is our faith a well-guarded deposit against the enemy with resolution and perseverance?
- With what God has committed to us are we committing back to God?
- Is it our desire to hear – “well done, good and faithful servant”?
- Can we (will we) look back with a deep satisfaction?
- Can we recognize that the toils and sorrows and suffering of this life are forgotten in the assurance of a task well done?
- How’s our present mindset? Is it to be found presently as one who kept the faith?
When asked how can we keep the faith? One answer has been that we should travel the 416!
1 Timothy 4:16 says: “Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.”
Belleville Wesleyan Church Tue, Mar 17
Due to both Federal and Provincial announcements regarding COVID-19 and by recommendation of those in authority. The Belleville Wesleyan Church will be suspending all worship services, meetings and activities for at least a three-week period beginning immediately. We all understand the need for social distancing and for working together as a community to help slow this pandemic and lower the curve.
That being said, the church of Christ is to be a both light and salt to this world and not governed by fear despite the circumstances. By not meeting together for a time, we can continue to do our part by remaining in supportive prayer for our world, county, province and city. As well as for those directly affected by COVID-19, our caregivers in our senior nursing and retirement centers, and our various emergency workers on the front lines. Please feel free to contact others by phone or email within our church family.
We are taking steps to provide a Sunday morning message online during this time. As things proceed we will keep you informed. May we all be reminded of
Psalms 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
From the Belleville Pregnancy Centre:
“The Belleville Pregnancy and Family Care Centre is providing diapers(larger sizes needed), baby wipes, and formula to individuals and families who are in need.
Would you consider donating one of these items to the Centre?
Text 613-969-7866 or email [email protected] and one of our team will contact you. Join our facebook page : Friends of the Belleville Pregnancy Centre, to stay updated. Thank you for your support.”
Directions to our NEW location.
Office: 25 Holloway St.,
Belleville, ON K8P 1N8 613.962.1570
Who We Are
Our Beliefs. Our Mission. Our Pastor.