Updates & Announcements
Ask yourself ‘PRESENTLY’…
- Who and what – do you really want to know?
- What is your desire?
- What are your desires?
- Who is your priority?
- Who or what is your focus?
- Who do you set time aside for – to know and focus on?
- How much time do we set aside to know Christ?
- How much time do we set aside – to open our heart, mind, and soul to Him?
- How much time to we really set aside – to dig into Scripture and spend time in prayer?
- How much time – are we giving to other things, and the result is that there is no closeness, intimacy or deepening in our relationship with Christ?
- Who and what are we really pursuing in this life? And to what degree, direction, commitment, and expense of time, talent, treasure and energy are we doing so?
- Is it our desire to truly know Christ?
Belleville Wesleyan Church Tue, Mar 17
Due to both Federal and Provincial announcements regarding COVID-19 and by recommendation of those in authority. The Belleville Wesleyan Church will be suspending all worship services, meetings and activities for at least a three-week period beginning immediately. We all understand the need for social distancing and for working together as a community to help slow this pandemic and lower the curve.
That being said, the church of Christ is to be a both light and salt to this world and not governed by fear despite the circumstances. By not meeting together for a time, we can continue to do our part by remaining in supportive prayer for our world, county, province and city. As well as for those directly affected by COVID-19, our caregivers in our senior nursing and retirement centers, and our various emergency workers on the front lines. Please feel free to contact others by phone or email within our church family.
We are taking steps to provide a Sunday morning message online during this time. As things proceed we will keep you informed. May we all be reminded of
Psalms 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
From the Belleville Pregnancy Centre:
“The Belleville Pregnancy and Family Care Centre is providing diapers(larger sizes needed), baby wipes, and formula to individuals and families who are in need.
Would you consider donating one of these items to the Centre?
Text 613-969-7866 or email [email protected] and one of our team will contact you. Join our facebook page : Friends of the Belleville Pregnancy Centre, to stay updated. Thank you for your support.”
Directions to our NEW location.
Office: 25 Holloway St.,
Belleville, ON K8P 1N8 613.962.1570
Who We Are
Our Beliefs. Our Mission. Our Pastor.